AT PRESENT THERE IS NO CHANGE TO THE CURRENT GUIDANCE IN THE OPERATING OF OSTEOPATHIC PRACTICES.
THEREFORE WE WILL BE OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE CONSULTATIONS. PATIENTS WHO ARE CONSIDERED TO BE HIGH RISK WILL BE CONTACTED AND WE WILL DISCUSS YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
PLEASE REST ASSURED WE HAVE VERY HIGH STANDARDS OF CLEANING AND SANITISING OF OUR ROOMS/COUCHES AND OTHER TOUCH POINTS.
IMPORTANT Covid-19 INFORMATION
WE HERE AT FARFIELD HOUSE TAKE YOUR HEALTH VERY SERIOUSLY.
OUR COMMITMENT TO A SAFE ENVIRONMENT IS:
- Wash and clean all surfaces (eg Couch , pillows, chair, table and counters) in our treatment room with a cleaning agent to BS EN 1276 and BS EN 14476 standards (These are Anti viral and antibacterial standards) AFTER EVERY PATIENT.
- Wash and clean Door handles, door bell, railing, taps, loo flush and any other common touch points at least once per hour.
- Cleaning of other surfaces at the start of the day, and again should it become necessary.
- Osteopathic staff to wear suitable PPE as recommended by our Association.
- Osteopaths to wash their hands before and after coming into contact with a patient or any other item not known to be clean.
- We are seeing one patient per hour. This gives us ample time to clean and “air” our rooms in-between patients.
- Before making an appointment you will have been asked a set of questions about COVID 19 and just prior to commencing your appointment your Osteopaths will once again screen you and discuss the risks.
- PLEASE SEE OUR VIDEO ON FACEBOOK FOR WHAT WE ARE DOING
We will take care of you and your problems in a positive atmosphere with a combination of therapies to meet your needs: Osteopathy, Pilates, Counselling, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Yoga, Natural Healing, Meditation.
At Farfield House Clinic our practitioners work in close partnership, with a good understanding of how each practitioner may be helpful to you. It is our intention to offer you the therapies for your condition that you need, in a way that each therapy will compliment each other. This is a programme of treatment approach using various therapies at different times.
The Areas We Cover Are in West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire and Lancashire: Saltaire, Shipley, Baildon, Bingley, Harden,Wilsden, Cullingworth, Haworth, Denholme, Oxenhope, Stanbury, Crossroads, East Morton, Utley, Keighley, Sutton In Craven, Crosshills, Silsden, Glusburn, Cowling, Colne, Addingham, Ilkley, Otley, Bolton Abbey, Skipton, Grassington, Burnsal, Kettlewell, Buckden, Gargrave, Airton, Malham, Long Preston, Settle, Kirby Lonsdale, Ingleton, Clapham, High Bentham.
Osteopath, Pilates, Counselling, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Yoga, Reiki, Meditation