Whilst we are allowed to remain open we will. To provide help, care and treatment.
WE HERE AT FARFIELD HOUSE TAKE YOUR HEALTH VERY SERIOUSLY.
Steps we are taking to reduce the spread of the Covid19 virus:
- All patients and visitors are required to wash their hands on arrival.
- All high volume surfaces are cleaned every two hours with a hot water/bleach solution and antibacterial spray.
- Door handles cleaned every two hours with a hot water / bleach solution.
- All other surfaces cleaned at the end of the day with a hotwater / bleach solution and antibacterial spray.
- We have introduced greater spacing within our already spacious waiting room to aid social distancing.
- If you wish to wait in your car rather than the waiting room please do so (just let the receptionist know that you are here via telephone)
- All practitioners will wash their hands fully between patients and after touching a surface or item that is not the patient being treated.
- We are introducing a screening protocol when patients make appointments.
- We have removed all magazines from the waiting room as a possible source of transmission.
- We have removed the children’s toys from the waiting room as a possible source for transmission.
- All practitioners are being hyper vigilant for potential routes of infection and compromise and will remove themselves from practice if they feel even the smallest possibility of infection has occurred.
- We ask that all patients keep us updated on their health situation should their infection status change within 14 days of visiting us.
Stuart Cooper, Farfield House
Monday 23rd March 2020